– compact and lightweight aluminium frame;
-air or soft gel wheels that does not require pumping;
– two types of wheels to choose from;
1. Air wheels with bearinngs;
2.Soft gel wheels with bearings (Comfort similar to pumped wheels without the risk of puncturing the tire);
– damping system in the front wheels;
– innovative “Upside Down” shock absorbing system ideal for rides in rough terrain;
– centrally operated “Easy stop” brake;
– plastic bottom of a carrycot
– comfortable handgrip for carrying, made of ecological leather
– cradle function that can be blocked
– ventilation of a carrycot that can be adjusted
– adjustable back with the use of a comfortable knob
– a carrycot can be folded for transport
– hood equipped with small window
– an extended sunshade in hood
– internal material of a carrycot can be easily removed for washing
– the seat unit can be placed in the
forward or rear facing position;
– closed ventilation window in the booth;
– pushchair has an adjustable backrest an footrest;
– handle made of eco-leather with height adjustment;
– large, closed shopping basket;
– foil and net covers for deep stroller (pram);
– foil cover for stroller;
The car seat has been checked according to european safety standards ECE R44/04
– The shell made of heavy-duty molded plastic is covered with a soft padded lining,
which can be removed and washed in water with a delicate detergent (30oC).
– Seat reducer holds the newborn in place. The seat reducer can be taken out when the baby outgrows it and needs more room.
– It is fitted with padded harness, which can be adjusted to higher positions as the baby grows.
– Generous sun canopy protects the baby’s head from the sun.
It can be attached to the pram chassis in the forward or rear facing position.
– Low weight.
– The standard car seat comes with a footmuff and adapters for attaching the seat to a Skyline chassis.
– It can be attached to the pram/pushchair’s chassis in the forward or rear facing position.